Friday 25 December 2015

The fourth lesson: 22nd December 2015

Updates please...GUYS.

Najibah


Irfan

Adlina

Madihah

Yasmin

Diana
Saif, Madihah and ??


Jibs, Sajja and Adlina (Fatehah looking on)


Aiman's Reflections and Musings 

As promised, in the fourth lesson, Yousef and I went through the list of things I taught him in the class before.


After 15 minutes of run through, it was assessment time!

Task on lappie
Task on lappie
More tasks on lappie
The pics I uploaded are the ones I have on my laptop, but on the day itself I had Kak Teha print out the sheets for me. 

He got all correct, Alhamdulillah. 

Once that was done, I had him memorize the pictures of the places we learnt, and did an assessment on that as well. He was a little unconfident at first, but I told him that he could do it, and with effort on his part, he managed to memorize the name of the places and match them correctly with the pictures. Well done, Yousef!

Yousef, guardian and Aiman

Anaz busy writing

1 comment:

  1. Aiman, should teachers be focusing on memory building esp for english Language lessons? Let's think. hmmm

    ReplyDelete